Tuesday, February 6, 2018
8 Things I've Learned About Love and Relationships
1. Love is easy. Relationships take work. If you want it to last, don't give up.
2. Talk it out. No one is a mind reader.
3. Intimacy is important, and it's not just limited to sex.
4. Don't give up your own interests, and don't be afraid to not like something your significant other does.
5. Actions don't always speak louder than words. Tell your significant other how you feel.
6. Repeat after me: other people's opinions on your relationship don't matter.
7. Find things to be grateful for instead of focusing on the things that irritate you. Trust me. If you find gratitude in your relationship, you will ultimately be happier.
8. You won't always like each other, and you won't always agree, but if you love each other you'll get past it.